Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Again

Yes, I fgorgot Pessoa again, I really want to post him, but I'd like to do it calmly, to enjoy the posting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These have been bad days. I'm so fucking blue, and so does the weather. Besides I realized my English is not as good as I thought. I'm not in the mood to write now. I've been feeling so blue during nights. I would really like to finish my degree as soon as possible and leave! I feel so fucking alone! In fact I am alone, I would really like to shout why buit I can't help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need help!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hej!

What was all that? Why are you so blue? (and don't tell me you dunno!)...
Wanna feel better? Go to my blogggg!

Se du!