Monday, March 19, 2007

Some words (Thanx Lupita)

I feel I've got nothing else to say, that's why I've been posting videos, but I think i've got enough vedeos so far, so I will start writing again.

I was about to cry when I read Lupis' answer to the e-mail I sent. I would really like to see her, because i think we do understand each other.

I went back in time, I remember when I leant out waiting for someone to come ; I used to spend hours there because I liked it (and so does her), but when I knew nobody was going to come I went to bed and I got asleep. When i was already sleeping, suddenly someone rang the bell and I jumped from my bed to the window and it was her; so I ran downstairs to let her in. I came out with my bare feet, I hurted them, but I didn't care. When we were in, we went upstairs to my bedroom and we spent the whole evening listening music. Then, finally she had to leave, so I walked her home and there we had some coffee. Then I left.

Thanx for everything Lupita.

No comments: