Monday, January 08, 2007

Alice or Christina? (I)

I know this will sound so fool, but I couldn't avoid thinking about Christina when reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. The tender image of Alice (though Alice is a seven-year-old little girl), the way she is, so fragile (definitely Alice is not that fragile and she is so curious).

On the other hand, Christina. I think she is the same way Alice is, I don't know, but I think they both share something. You should read about Alice and you should also know Christina and perhaps you would understand me.... though I had lots of more things to say about it, I can't do it now because I've got neither time nor money so I have to leave, but please wait for the next part of this post...


1 comment:

Sara said...

Moi, I think you have no remedy, eh!
(Anyways, we love ya!)