Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Need Help!!!!!!!

During a boring noon, I was laying down on the floor of my cosin's bedroom ('cos he was using his bed). We were watching MTV. I don't use to watch programmes like Chicas arriba, I don't even like them; but this time we had nothing to do at all, so we didn't care. The matter of the fact is that... well, first of all, it was Shakira who was presenting those videos, when I realized, I was about to turn the TV off ('cos my cosin was already sleeping and I was also about to fall asleep), but when I heard that she was going to present videos by Björk, Sherley Crow, Annie Lennox, Tori Amos! I just petrified and waited... It was a video in which Tori is a leg and the boy is an arm, and they meet in the street, but then she goes.... they meet again in the beach, they kiss each other and they turn into complete persons. If you know it could you tell me the name of this song? Thanx!

No comments: