Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good/Bad News & Apologies

This time I won't post any video because this computer is so old that it won't play them.


Well, right now all my feelings are like a soup. I don't know how to feel because, firstly, this is the firs time I sit down on my own to write, there's no one else here but me and I feel sad (I'll tell you why). Oh! and I bought a Tori Amos CD with so-sad music that I'm listening right now.

Good News

I thought my English teacher hadn't uploaded my mark yet, but thanks to Elizabeth I realized that it was already there and, guess what.... I've got a 10 and not a 9 as she had told me before leaving! (:

Bad News

This 10 is not part of the third term. It decreases my average to 8.5. I returned to the average I got in the first term ): That's not it, everyone will be higher than me and it really hurts my pride (but it's deeper than that). But that's not it yet: the CD I bought doesn't contain the song I wanted.

Apologies

We all know that I don't really deserve that 10. I'm so afraid about it because when I have to show why I've got a 10 perhaps I won't be able. I was already afraid of it with the 9 I had , but now it is worse.

3 comments:

Sara said...

HEy, Moi!

What's up with you? I thought you'd be happy because you saw me today! hahaha...
Mmm, it's a shame that YOUR song is not at the CD...I'm so sorry!

I don't understand how a 10 decreases your average! Don't get it! Could you explain to me that?
Oh, and do not feel sad about you "low" average; mine also sucks (it's 8.7) but...mmm...I'm sure we'll be better next term. I'm sure!!!
Finally, if you wanna feel better, invite me to Sonic Youth's concert! Hahaha

Take it easy, keep it sleazy!

Anonymous said...

Perdón por no escribirte en inglés Moy, pero no me chingues. Sabemos o al menos estás aprendiendo que la evaluación del maestr@ en una carrera como esta es de lo más subjetivo(prejuicioso) que pueda existir "in the whole wide world". Sad but true.

Sara said...

Ok, ok...wether I like it or not, I think Jav's right, this is very subjective and there's nothing we'd do about it, but doing our best(When?); perhaps that's not enough for teachers (and perhaps it is when it shouln't)but that's what it is. Anyway, you have good average so there's nothing to be worry at, right? (shit, you see? I can't even know which preposition I'd use, haha...shittttttt)

See ya!