Monday, February 05, 2007

English Weather

It's been so cold and rainy the last three days, my brother's at home right now and I feel quite good for that, though he seems to be leaving today, so I'll have nothing left to do but watching low-budget movies at home (dark cold home).

I down loaded some songs in this machine, but I cannot take them home! Fucking machine! Fucking tecnology! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I hope weather improves

2 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Hey!

I know what you mean...Weather sucks...So your music selection, hahaha

And, about that girl...what's the matter? You're friends, so what??? I do not see the problem...

Se du!

PS1. Maybe you should look at my blog, there you'll find good music...Good music that will help you to get a girl...