Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Don't Know....

I felt really happy because I saw my frends again! Yes, but there's something wrong with me. I think I'm losing time, I don't feel well; yesterday night, I couldn't write even a fucking single word because I feel so sad dunno why... (?)

I missed them all, it was good to see them again. It was so good to see Ely again after a long time ago, I miss them all, but Elizabeth is my closest friend and I really love her.

Well, everything seem to be getting better...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey, Moi!

After thinking a little while about why you're sad (19 seconds or so, hehe) I found out the problem... Such bad music would make feel sad even to the happiest soul in the world! You wanna feel better? Listen to good stuff, you know, something good like Attaque 77, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot C. P., that stuff...Now, if you're very sad listen to The Ramones or/and The Hives...mmm, you know what I'm thinking? Both (Ramones and Hives) are an excellent option even if you're not blue...Hahaha, there's always a good excuse for listening them. THEY ROCK!

Ps. How did you dare to write "nice song" in my blog? Crap! It deserves more than that! Uh, why do I bother anyway, we both know that your like bad music, hahaha...

See ya around!